top of page

Welcome to SSCGFF's first annual art auction!

View the online gallery!

About the auction

This year we will be having a dual auction exhibition both online and in-person at

The Coffeehouse in Uptown Normal, IL. The auction exhibition will open both online and

in-person on November 1, 2020, and close December 5, 2020. We are currently accepting submissions from artists that would like to participate in this community event! 80% of the profit from each artwork will go to Sunnyside Community Garden and Food Forest and the other 20% will go to the artist as compensation for their craft and donation to the community.

Click the button above to access the online exhibition!

what will funds raised be used for?

By participating in Sunnyside’s First Annual Art Auction, as an artist or a patron, you will

be directly supporting your community. The current and continued success of Sunnyside

is dependent on community support, both in monetary & volunteer forms. The funds

raised at the Art Auction will support efforts to increase SCGFF’s ability to provide produce to our community.

bottom of page